Monday, March 10, 2008

JamestownWiki

We have begun work on our Jamestown wikispot. Click on the title of this post for a direct link to the wiki. Use this post space to make suggestions, ask for help, ask questions about what needs to be done.  You can also e-mail me with your username (Sailorgirl, ICU) and let me know who you really are!  I will not post your personal mail, of course.

Students, please note that the wiki is not a blog. It is meant to be a resource, a source of information about Jamestown, not a bulletin board for opinions - that happens later in the comments section.    Please talk to me about what you would like to work on and I will help you with the information you need to find and what template you need to use.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Casey I think for the Jamestown wiki we should put the skate park on it

Anonymous said...

Hi peoples! this wiki thing is such a good idea!!! at least i think so....

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome idea to. I like it.

Anonymous said...

i love the idea of the wiki but it can be really boring !

Librarians said...

Yes, ideas are something you can have without doing too much work. To make your idea a reality, you have to put in some effort. But it's worth it in the end, especially if it's a good idea!

JPT said...

Even though im techinaclly bumping this topic(posting after it has had no posts for the past three weeks) i still like the jamestown wiki and ppl need to visit it more~~ :D